LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

end of the game, page-21

1. 999 Posts.
    Hi Omgw3rds, I quote from rareearthsinfo

"What I am saying is that NC might not be right person as President. He was involved in Crown and Swan deposits case. Now, Matthew James has moved to Forge. No announcements of strategy or intentions has come out of Lynas. This smells bad.?
    Omgwe3rds
    "The last company (SinoGold) he founded return 800% to shareholders in less then 10 years before it was taken over by Eldorado gold."
    Nick has business interests in both FRG and CQT . He has moved Matthew James over to FRG and his fellow board member Jake Klein is the CEO of Conquest Mining CQT. Maybe NC is planning on repeating what he did with Sino Gold with either or both FRG & CQT.
    The Lynas Shareholders group has never said that NC is a bad CEO just that he appears to put his own business interests ahead of that of Lynas shareholders.
    We are also concerned about his workload so many directorships and chairmanships whilst filling the role of FULL TIME CEO of Lynas corporation.
    We have written to the Board asking them to review the role of Chairman of Lynas corporation as we feel that it should be filled by a non executive independent Director.
    BTW Still holding Lynas shares and am confident in the future.

regards

jukieoz836

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.