TON 4.35% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

end of the wet season

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hi Kyser,

Having been involved in agriculture in a similar latitude to Mozambique for a no. of yrs., I looked up the average rainfall as a matter of interest.
    Jan 130mm
    Feb 124 mm
    March 97mm
    April 64mm
    May 28 mm
    June 27mm
    July 13 mm
    Aug 13 mm
    Sept 38 mm
    Oct 46 mm
    Nov 86 mm
    Dec 103 mm

It's really anyone's guess as to a date, however if March did not exceed average rainfall and April behaved similarly, and the soil was reasonably well drained, I guess, you could fairly safely say the end of April, if things were more favourable - sometime earlier in April. I may be a bit out as I am no expert on the Mozambique climate.
    Let's hope the assay results from the trenching samples are as a lot of us expect, then things will move I would have thought well before the end of the wet season.
    Those results, coupled with the results from the two diamond drill holes at the edge of the mineralisation zone should even alert 'blind Freddie' that something is happening Mr Jones.
    It will be interesting to see in that event - impossible to gauge, of course, how many SYR holders take a position in TON, if they sell some SYR
    to do so, as I think some will, or just put new money into the market.
    I know if I were holding a position in SYR, I would certainly be looking at TON with interest and at the first real sign that something undeniable is happening, and that will be assay results from the top of the hill, I would be selling some of my SYR and taking a position in TON and just letting history repeat itself.
    Time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $18.42K 1.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1460616 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 399490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.