UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

End of UNS world as we know it

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well I think we are nearing the apocalypse, actually I am sure of it with our funds drying out, so one way or another we are all going to be in heaven or hell in a week or two. I am in two minds as to which way this one is going to go. On one hand I look at all the amazing devices, some top company employees that are standing by the company, some pretty impressive companies aligned with us and a 15 million deposit from a global pharma that could really be the holy grail for our dare I say it after ten years plus fledgling company.
    I also look at the negatives and always have in the back of my mind a statement made by AS himself. Each and everyone of our products could be a profitable business by their own rights. I dont understand that our management has put us in a position where we rely on another company for our future. Surely cash flow/burn should have been a major concern,as it is with most companies, 18 months ago. I am a little shocked that management kept on spending without realizing we were going to run out of cash and doing something long before they went to the strategic alliance mode.
    I will soon be put out of my misery of wondering whether the shorters were justified in their constant slamming of management but I must say that if all the products are as good as I believe them to be that with a little time all will be highly profitable. So to sum up the perfect scenario for me I guess I would like to see a nice fat cheque that removes all doubt we will run out of cash before we have a cash flow positive scenario. I would like a shake up of management and hopefully AS to step down. In my eyes he may have been the man back in Australia but there have been some fundamental errors whilst being listed on the NAS.
    If we get all of the above then I really think after the initial jump in share price and profit taking we will look forward to in the years to come a pretty substantial rise in share price. The market will factor in future revenue once we are secure and more and more deals will come our way. So fingers crossed I wont regret holding and I am sure a lot of you deserve a break and are holding on in a state of bewilderment as I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.