CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I have been working on a company value spreadsheet for a while...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I have been working on a company value spreadsheet for a while now which I can quickly fill in all the blanks as soon as the information comes to hand after any kind of solid deal is made and presented to the market. This will give me a fairly rough sp target, sometimes very rough, sometimes close to the mark...anyhow it's something I enjoy doing.
    I have however come across a few stumbling blocks with pies business model that maybe someone here can help me with...
    1. Does pie plan to clean sell the web phones to a customer, or will it be more of a joint venture style transaction which would entitle pie to additional revenue ie. On screen advertisements , promotions ect.

2. The software, is the software exclusive to pie or is there a possibility for a rival to slide in when time comes for a contract renewal.

3. The unit will obviously have to go into some kind of mass production to fill orders, what is the profit margin as it stands today , what does it cost to make each unit and what is the price tag or projected price tag.

4. There will obviously be more future orders similar to that of the recent deal in new Zealand where I believe pie run the entire show, as supplier of the network . Are these machines paid for by the client or rented.

5. If there are any tech heads out there that has gone through the web phone thoroughly, say in the case of a major roll out with telstra, what is the capabilities of localizing on screen advertisements within the network, I believe the cash revenue multiplies exponentially if the web phones are capable of localizing the on screen advertising and promotions to specific businesses in the area...
    The likes of Harvey Norman, bunnings, ikea, and alike would be screaming for these things to be place in there vicinity...

Would appreciate any help with any of the above questions, thanks guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.