CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

end of webphone trial, page-36

1. 333 Posts.
    My understanding is that the phones will be sold to TLS and or other telcos with an ongoing maintenance and royalty agreement in place.

Initial income from sales will be significant but importantly there will be an ongoing income stream, details of this will no doubt be announced once a deal is done.

The company is well placed for future growth they have funding in place and some hard hitters on the board who doubtless would not be there unless they say a bright future for the co, the software is exclusive and constantly being improved, the machines are assembled locally using parts sourced from a number of national and international suppliers so while it's not impossible for someone to copy what PIE have it won't be all that easy for them playing catch up.

I have said before that TLS searched the world before knocking on PIE's door so you can be assured if there were a better option available TLS would have taken it.

PIE are talking to a lot of cos internationally and the current events in NZ and AUS are being watched closely.

If I say much more it will be taken as ramping which is not the idea but I see TLS as a spring board to bigger and better things for PIE and possibly in time a take over by international players.

GL all holders

Toski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.