BPT 0.00% $1.32 beach energy limited

well, clarkie, your factual analysis appears pretty spot...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    well, clarkie, your factual analysis appears pretty spot on...can't change facts after they happened, can we??...the accumulators are still at work and appear to be shaking out weak hands i.e. the ones that don't want or cannot stay on the beach medium to long term..the non investors so to speak....next week starting monday i'd say that the asx will beat the drop in the dow and overseas exchanges and we shall see drops including the beach sliding downwards...how far down depends on what stop losses are in place...again the big money only will know how far it shall drop until it bounces back off the bottom....so i shall not panic, not selling, but prepared some spare funds to top up once the bottom appears to be near....the beach still is a very solid and compelling hold for me....and the seasons go round and round and the painted ponies go up and down...such is the circus at the asx....the medium to long term trend for beach sp is up...never in a straight line but up.....bottomline for the next week....looks like bargain time on the beach again....but then again...it often happens different from what one thinks...:-)..and i may not do anything but watch cause really don't have to trade or top up...got a good green piece of the beach by now and happy just to sit on it...lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.999B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.32 $1.30 $7.791M 5.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 21143 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 21590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.