WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

End of WFE, page-134

1. 6,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4256
    Yes I do, in my naivety purchased some a long time ago, placed them in the bottom drawer some time back along with all the other dud stocks I have purchased looking for rainbows end ......

@debono Thank you for your reply, nothing specific to ask, just your thoughts but I do apologise thinking (a) you were a holder (b) your previously comments were generally just debunking negative posters.

I agree it is common that holders of a share will generally find only the positives, but find it somewhat amusing that a lot will not actively offer factual counter debate to discredit the content of a post but will revert to trying to discredit the poster instead, or they just don't like reading their "unicorn" being dissected and hit the ignore button. This is usually the case, IMO, that happens when a stock has been bought into on hype or a directors name, and quite honestly WFE really didn't have anything (other than the Canadian Cobalt and a few hints in announcements that they were looking further) to warrant the eventual MC, as it was basically a shell that took off after the placements and Airguide coming on board and to this end I think it is why there was little or no genuine counter debate/s.

Don't get me wrong though, on the surface what WFE were proposing looked promising and may have been the unicorn that everyone chases but IMO the flaws in financials of both WFE (obviously clear as indicative of the length of the delay) and AHIC, with the only indicator that they were an issue in late 2018 and remained an issued until WFE decided not to progress.

I have found that HotCopper or other share forum sites are intuitive and part of the learning curve, I also encourage negative comments with basis on stocks I own as it can necessitate going over and/or question the soundness of your investment thesis of things that may have been missed or overlooked.
    I am also an advocate for making directors accountable, if they won't/don't correspond to a shareholders queries, if warranted I will engage the governing bodies re: ASX and/or ASIC to do their role/s, something that I would encourage all shareholders to do.
    I don't mind throwing my hat into the ring to take a more drastic and proactive approached (supporting a s249D) of a spill of a board, been there done that, not always the best avenue to take but can serve either as just a plain wake up call to management or actually replacing the board.

apkjm, surprised but not surprised considering .............

A thought to ponder, based on the ramblings of an irate 1620 shareholder, because WFE couldn't progress the acquisitions through the guidelines of the ASX it doesn't detract from the possibility it can attempt to go it without being under the auspices of the ASX as a private company.
    The deposit and second payment was paid to AHIC with the only limiting factor that I could think of would be minimal exposure for raising funds versus the limelight of being listed on the ASX. Bear in mind that the financial backers that have gotten WFE through to this point are still there.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.