WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

End of WFE, page-146

1. 6,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4332
    Will the company deliver and release them by COB today?
    As per the announcement "it is expected that the audited accounts will be finalised and released in the coming days" or was it more director speak?

What happens to Airguides shares that were in a trading lock and conditional on the company re-listing and satisfying the terms of the acquisitions?
    As none of the terms of the conditional placement have been met, do the funds they paid have to be refunded?
    Will the shareholders that provided the $750,000 loan take those funds in shares of an unlisted company?
    The draw down loan of $250,000 had WFE's assets as security, or will they also take shares in the company? or will there be an asset sale?
    Where and how will WFE obtain funding to search/acquire for another asset/resource?
    Green's tenure at Lindian finalises at the end of this month (due to personal reasons), will he resign from here as well in the coming weeks?
    How much energy will the current "unpaid" board put into WFE?
    African Royalty still has the Mpokokoto project, maybe WFE will try a gold asset?

Just shakes my head, seriously shakes my head ......
    The definition of a saviour/s: "person/s that saves something"

re: "maybe you should have DYOR on the company and directors before you bought up" this is a curious statement to make considering the predicament that WFE is currently in and the very long history of some directors of this company.

I did laugh and nearly fall of chair with the last part of your post though rolleyes.png

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.