WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Thanks for the tag. Have you a question @fooca ? I personally...

1. 22,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Thanks for the tag. Have you a question @fooca ?
    I personally have never held WFE although did some investigation into off market opportunities. I have traded MSE, VEC and 4CE a number of times. Most had significant growth at different stages. I had higher hopes for VEC however as we know most specs are traders not company makers so people trade within their risk profiles. 4ce as an example traded from the lows of 1.5c to a high of 17c. Everyone wants a company maker and to make a fortune off one stock. I was lucky enough to have achieved that once and it does create a risk appetite. I also then lost a whack on another stock attempting to emulate what I had done previously. People are always going to talk about the positives of stocks they own. Goes with the territory because if they didn't have expectations for growth they wouldn't hold the stock. There will always be the naysayers also who usually end up correct in the end. I was one such poster with CST ? I think it was as it was getting spruiked to high heaven. Things didn't end well for many shareholders. The point is that if we bag out penny dreadfuls, ultimately we will be correct more often than not. Stats indicate around 95% of the time. That said there is many trading opportunities between the lows and highs and some of these companies do become massive. Everyone has to weigh up their own risk reward and trade accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.