MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

end of year achievements report, page-6

1. 4,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Good grief, Zzedzz...Chrissie Dinner over at your place must be a barrel of laughs! Besides the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, do you invite any other regulars??!

Lighten up, mate. The fact a company provides an occasional update is a GOOD thing. Many of the better, more accountable ones do...and year-end seems to me a PERFECTLY appropriate moment to review what's been accomplished and look forward to future developments.

As to your continued Doomsday outlook, I think you might be getting just a bit too greedy, Zzedzz. Opportunity is already knocking, with all the negatives now built-in to the shareprice & MVH heavily oversold in my view.

It's okay, y'know...no-one will accuse you of becoming a Pollyanna if you see ANYTHING positive in yesterday's Company Update.

Or in the strength of last night's US and European markets, come to that. While on the subject, I suspect that if all the central banks continue to aggressively boost liquidity as they have, much of the troublesome short-dated debt may indeed be successfully rolled further out by year's end (there's enough at stake to make everyone try very hard!)...at which point your horror scenario for January might just evaporate.

Good luck anyway, Zzedzz. Keep smiling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.