SMN 9.52% 46.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

End of Year report 2017

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    2017 saw SMN start the year on open @$1.86 and nearing the end of 2017, currently shares are trading @$1.275.

A fall in share price as a percentage of approximately 31.5%. In 2018, to get back to even, we will require a percentage rise of approximately 45.8%.

I have attached a statement from Broker report by Mac Equity Partners issued April 2017.

"Our position remains that regardless of how badly the Company has perceived to have been run by the Board/CEO in the last six months and regardless of when the all important contracts will be signed, the business and the technology remain in a strong position to capitalise on OEM and Operator partnerships and recent approval of CVM within the industry. SMS is verging on Company making and industry disruptive royalty agreements with two major aerospace participants".

Source: http://www.smsystems.com.au/broker-research/

Since this report we have had the Delta announcement. So from the information supplied in the April report, we are now waiting on the next "BIG" announcement for which we would all expect to come in the first quarter of next year of 2018?

Reading between the lines (Caveat Emptor-I have no idea) we have this massive share price drop after the Delta tie up agreement in August, rights issues handed all round to directors and some free shares after the AEM take over, the disastrous AGM debacle by holding it in another state at short notice and now we find out from the interview by Alan Kohler that T.C. is flying all over the South Pacific with the catch phrase:

“Flying all over the South Pacific, ask Embraer, ask Embraer, flying all over the South Pacific ask the Embraer Brothers!

Lots to look forward to next year 2018.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.040(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $57.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 46.0¢ 41.5¢ $64.13K 148.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2091 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 5698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.