HAW 0.00% 6.3¢ hawthorn resources limited

end of year sale?, page-52

1. 48 Posts.
    Mattlee

I can see similarities between the SP of HAW and the Costa Concordia. The captain of the ship is nowhere to be seen because he's ashore shipping champers courtesy of the numerous capital raisings that end up fattening up his bank balance while the shareholders are left on board scrambling as the SP sinks lower and lower.

There is no plot to depress the SP. Its simple market forces of sellers outnumbering the buyers. A year ago you had far fewer shares on issue and owned a much larger percentage of Mt Bevan.

Today you have many many more shares and only own 60%.

Next week perhaps you will have own even less, have even less in the bank and be a week closer to your next capital raising at under $0.005.

Hold on, am I missing something here? Apparently there is some evil plot from unknown dark forces to push the SP down.

I agree with DGH44 & Captain Feng. Wake up! The directors of this company are using HAW as a gravy train and the shareholders need to wake up while there is still something left. These guys are only going to stop when there’s noting more they can extract for their own personal benefit. They are like vampires who will only stop after the host draws it’s last breath and every last drop of blood is extracted.

Its guys like the HAW directors that give company directors a bad name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 106320 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 47380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.31pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.