LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Actually its always good to see the Bears and the Bear Case on...

1. 55 Posts.
    Actually its always good to see the Bears and the Bear Case on every stock because that is what makes markets and makes money. I only ask what is the Bear Case at the moment? "End of the Energy Revolution" or just banking that FERC is not going to approve this? No earnings? Too much debt? Too risky?

I ask because the only view available from Aussie country about this company is on this board. Good for other investors to learn.

Only thing about these cases is every explanation and short thesis offered on this board about LNG.ASX is exactly what they have said about Cheniere since 2009/2010. Being from Louisiana, I have watched personally how a company that was almost bankrupt become one of the greatest growth stories in the US Energy revolution. They have made employees and investors very wealthy along the way and that was without the tech that LNG is going to bring to the forefront once Magnolia gets off the grounds.

If you are a day trader, yeah short it down and make money, that is what makes markets and gives longterm investors chances to gather up better prices. All I can say is that from the local side where the great US energy surge is going on, if you have a longterm view of 3 to 5 years you have to be pretty foolish not to have an investment in this company just based on the plants alone. I stand by my earlier quote of, "if this was a US company we would already be 10 to 12 dollars."
    Also from the guys here that have seen the presentations up close and personal about the tech and the ties this company has made with people and companies here, this has chances to make even more millionaires down the road with patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.