HMX 6.52% 4.3¢ hammer metals limited

End-of-year spurt

1. 4,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    I have taken the liberty of contacting Dan by email to see where we are with the news pipeline. I do this from time to time.
    • Work on the Lakeview resource update has been dragging on for a while. The result should hopefully come in the next few days and then it will be published.
    • Drilling results from the JV areas are imminent. Around 15 batches are in the lab. About half are RC drills, the other half soil surveys. Outside the JV areas, drilling results are pending for Lord Nelson, Mascotte, Mascotte Junction, The Stubby and Mt Hope North IP anomaly.
    • At least 10 drilling results from Kalman are also pending.
    • If all goes well, there may be an extra hole drilled in Ajax and Hardway before the break.
    • Furthermore, we can hope for an update from the Yandal Project. Ziggy and Mark have been on site for over a week checking nickel/lithium/gold anomalies and collecting a bunch of rock chip samples.
    • Some of the team will be in Mt Isa next week to meet the JV partner and review some of the prospects and the program for 2023.
    As I understand it and read between the lines, Dan is very active as is the team.

The way I see it - and this is no surprise I think - the news pipeline is well filled for the next few weeks and 1 to 2 months.

One or the other result could be at least interesting - if not exciting. The team is busy and working on various fronts. My personal impression is and remains positive and I continue to think that we will lay an interesting foundation for 2023 in the coming weeks.

I am also curious to see how the JV talks will go. Overall, it seems to me that there is a growing interest (see also this article in *) in copper investments in general. Big players are trying to get their hands on resources - especially since they have neglected exploration in recent years or it is generally cheaper to let "others" explore and then take over at the right moment.

In this context, I also find it interesting that the price of copper is holding up so well - after all, the Chinese have a few problems. This can't go on forever in China - I think from spring or summer 2023 we can expect demand to pick up. I could imagine that this could give the copper price, but also everything to do with copper, new and fresh momentum.

I always find it interesting when the topic of REE or lithium comes up. I have sometimes wondered whether the surprise in this story will come from a completely different corner in the end. Who knows.

Maybe there will be something to put under the Christmas tree as a surprise.....

Finger crossed and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $24.24K 563.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109612 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 370000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 67487
Last updated 14.45pm 02/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.