ASX 0.77% $60.90 asx limited

Happy New Year. There are a lot of good tips in the above that I...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Happy New Year. There are a lot of good tips in the above that I agree with (eg AVL, TTR, SRI, GTM, KIM). Really appreciate those posters who gave reasons and prices. Here are three I can add:

1) AUZ and AUZO(20c payable Mar04) – Blair mine nickel cash flows from 1st quarter 2004. Production to be 3,500 Ni tpa = $70M/year = average of $6M/month = double the cash generation of TTR (AUZ cap=$29M. TTR cap=$38M). Open ended resource of 10,000 Ni tonnes. High-grade nickel hits. AUZ never rose in 2003 anything like nearly all other nickel stocks. Exploration growth potential. (note: Hotcopper and OzeStock do not recognize the code AUZ ?part of the reason for the under-performance?).

last trade AUZ=23c AUZO=4.7c
    tip AUZ=40c by end 2004 and AUZO=10c before expiry 31-Mar-04

2) GRN – Falcon airborne gravity gives GRN a stake in many top prospects around the country. Diamonds and base metals. This new licensed technology will deliver and GRN are it. Potential to turn up a new world class deposit (would mean GRN X 10 and GRNers will be big winners).

last trade GRN=48c
    tip GRN=80c sometime during 2004

3) IVK – Subranum Au in central Ghana reads well to me. Deposit size keeps growing and share price has fallen. IVK cap = $15M. Directors buying. About to embark on RC drilling to deliver JORC numbers. The grades look OK. Some high, most moderate (eg 13m at 17g/t, often 1-2 g/t) but what is striking is the aerial extent of the deposit. So imho Subranum is likely look like a good mine when the JORC numbers come in.

last trade IVK=2.7c
    tip IVK=6c when numbers start confirming it is a mine - during 2004
    (regarding $1M IVK spent on QTK; note QTK director also bought $70K QTK)

Any opinions on the above welcome. I hold these three (AUZ & AUZO, GRN, IVK). My holdings also include AVLO, TTRO, SRI, GTMO, KIM, KIMOA mentioned above. Do your own research. I could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.