End The Curfew Now Andrews - The CMO Denies He Recommended It!, page-47

1. 7,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2020
    You just seem like a typical partisan. If if was a centre right Government that introduced a curfew without medical basis, but actually just to control people easier, I doubt you would be supportive. Aren't left leaning people meant to be the most supportive of free speech and civil liberties?

VicGov's mistakes have been many, but one of the biggest evidently is that it is not a centrist Government, or at least willing to balance priorities. The Andrews government has a singular focus to eliminate the virus, it is failing to balance dealing with the pandemic with other costs of these policies.

The fact you trotted out the 'people doing the wrong thing' narative tells me all I need to know about you. Any non-partisan observer would know that Victoria's crisis is not becasue of community behaviour. If that was the case, other states especially NSW would be in a similar position. The fact you deflect accountability from Andrews and his departments onto the people they were meant to protect is a disgrace.
    Last edited by JoeGambler: 09/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.