CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

endless banter

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Another newbie

Welcome to the forum!

But as a Top 20 holder, you sound as though you are a little 'pissed' off by the 'noise' here on the CVI threads!

Maybe what we need is a three week moratorium on posting about CVI on Hot Copper.

Better still.
    Hot Copper and the company's mamagement should get together on the following 5 point plan, if only to educate the 'dweebs' in a way that they will hopefully learn from.

1. Impose a 3 week posting moratorium

2. Ensure that the company doesn't release news during the moratorium.

3. CVI calls a 3 day trading halt the day HC posting re-commences

4. CVI announces major NEWS from left field, not previously anticipated

5. Another major announcement follows immediately (Kwanza maybe?)

Reasoning:
    Most point traders/nervous types will move on when it gets boring during the moratorium. The remaining 'noise makers' will sell at first major news. The second news release will lock them out once and for all. The deliberate 'noise makers' who are no doubt trying to acumulate in the current market weakness, will simply have to be content with what they can pick up in the posting moratorium.

Or am I simply asking too much here.
    Now excuse me while I take a piss.

Cheers
    Nev

PS. No offence intended to anyone. Just a little warped humour and creative thinking on a slow Australia Day.

And each to his own I say in regard to their trading preferences! At least I have noticed some very good information has been made available by very experienced contributors. The 'message' has certainly been spelt out for those who seek answers about the company's interests and potential, and about how to really benefit by the opportunities provided by CVI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.