PYC 0.00% 13.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

endosomal escape patents

1. 315 Posts.
    I have found the Phylogica patent for the Endosomal Escape Trap. It covers the methods of discovery for finding Phylomer peptides with appropriate properties.

1. (WO2012159164) METHOD OF DETERMINING, IDENTIFYING OR ISOLATING CELL-PENETRATING PEPTIDES

In patent structure terms, what we are waiting for is a new patent covering "therapeutic use" (having a method to discover something is the first step, the next step is to patent a specific compound for therapeutic use).

The basic technology was applied for in 2012 with acceptance in Nov 2012. We have had recent news of the Janssen targets being hit (the research is done, the results are in).

I expect that what we are waiting for is verification of formal patent acceptance of this new "therapeutic use".

Are we simply waiting for the patent office to approve a new patent? Is the Janssen deal simply conditional on successfully filing patent protection?

This would explain why there is complete silence on the Endsomal Escape Trap technology (because this would put the technology in the public domain).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $629.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $919.8K 7.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12715 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 276517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.