PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

endosomal escape patents, page-12

1. 5,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    Thanks for the info ds. Interesting to get a different view. I guess i have always been nervous when buyer depth dissapears like this because it seems to be the most basic indicator of sentiment. Manipulators can stack the buy side or sell side to boost the numbers either way, but it seems that no one can remove buyers if there is interest. The low buy side after the stellar run made me think that the underlying sentiment was lack of interest same as last 3 years, and the boost simply came from an artificial change in sentiment that increased the buy side hugely. Nice to see a bit more interest flowing back in today but i am still a bit concerned how the price rose so strongly on the back of seemingly no news, and the even stronger mini collapse again on no news. I would have understood if the fall came after the update. Im sure there is much going on in the background but the wait is killing me. This rally is the first ive seen that has broken the relentless down trend of the past few years so i am hoping it is more than just a professional tweak to sell down. If endonomal escape is as golden as its painted to be then surely something should happen soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $536.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $79.90K 665.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1078254 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 507819 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.