MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

ends ew4, page-10

1. 7,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    re: economically speaking.monark Glad to hear an objective point of view dolphin..not many ppl here like negative comments as they trade short term etc.

i was refering to short term , that is, a pullback in price. it has gone up signficantly quickly and needs to pull back and consolidate. eventually i.e. within say 6months or so, probably retest $2.50, maybe in 9months, though the pon will pullback, and so will the share price.

in regard to the pon, its still significantly above the analysts long term expectation, thus it doesn't matter if it pulls back in the short / medium term, as the stock will still be doing very well.

i like to buy a stock when i know that i have made a profit on buying, not selling. to do this you need to be really comfortable when buying - i probably would be at that point if it was around $1.50 in the short term. otherwise, i'll stay out let it stabilise and then determine a price point i'm happy to enter into, depending on developments of new prospects, mkt sentiment etc.

finally, sentiment has driven it up (not fundamentals as such) and will drive it down to lower levels - we're seeing that now. the mkt will also drive it to levels below fundamentals and that's what im waiting for - at this stage its $1.50, or thereabouts.

if you have bought and are holding, generally its a great company (management is the key) and will continue to find opportunities and go from strength to strength year on year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.