ARV 20.0% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Enemy Partner

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Artemis obtained a 20,000 ton bulk sample permit for Purdy's Reward in 2017. Novo has a 10,000 ton permit for Comet Wells. Plus, Novo is supposedly submitting a request for trial mining at Purdy's and Comet Wells although based on Novo's past performance, it'll probably be another year before that happens. Artemis also has a bulk sample permit for Patch 47. Purdy's and Patch 47 have heritage clearance. Pacton wants to process bulk samples through Radio Hill and now that hot weather is over, Pacton will be moving quickly to start taking bulk samples. Artemis mgmt says it won't complete Radio Hill until they have some gold to process. Seems like they do have ore to process. Now Novo is refusing to run any bulk samples or trial mining ore from Purdy's through Radio Hill. It couldn't be any clearer. But, why aren't they processing Patch 47 bulk samples? Has mgmt determined that the conglomerates aren't worth processing? Think what it would do for the share price if Patch 47 was proved to be economical. What are they telling Pacton? How long does it take to bring Radio Hill online assuming Gov't approvals are in? Does mgmt have enough money to bring Radio Hill on line? Will Pacton wait? I read many have joined a group to keep tabs on mgmt. Well, mgmt hasn't answered any of the above questions. When is this group going to start asking asking mgmt the above questions? I'm sure many of you have better questions that need to be answered. I'm not invested any wouldn't consider investing until the above questions were answered. Looks like the market agrees with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.4¢ 1.1¢ $372.3K 30.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 349999 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1546807 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.