MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

EGZ TO ATTEND TORONTO...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    EGZ TO ATTEND TORONTO CONFERENCE

http://www.energizerresources.com/news/energizer-in-the-news/527-getting-to-grips-with-graphite--onpage-media-hosts-a-toronto-conference-for-investors-may-2.html

I looked through the contenders.... I have to say... the MGY/EGZ JV looked like the most interesting of the lot. With 300km cumulative strike length, it's by far the biggest. Grades are comparatively very good as well.

I'll quote the relevant parts below:

-----------------

ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:

"Vancouver was a resounding success, and Toronto will be bigger. OnPage Media’s May 2 Graphite Express-Conference at Toronto’s Sheraton Centre presents an ideal opportunity to cut through the hype and to gain firsthand, accurate information about this upcoming sector. The event takes just three hours and registration is free.

“Investors and brokers are signing for this conference because graphite companies are doing well in this tough market,” says OnPage Media principal Robert Bick. “We will be introducing 15 graphite companies to the Toronto market. The 12 presenting companies will each give a four-minute talk, and attendees will be able to meet with each of the CEOs one on one.

It’s a unique event and an ideal opportunity to learn from two of the world’s foremost authorities on graphite — keynote speakers Chris Berry and Simon Moores.”

"Flake graphite is more expensive, its value rising with the size of the flakes. This is the type most actively pursued and associated with current and next-generation energy technologies: lithium-ion batteries, vanadium redox batteries, pebble-bed nuclear reactors, solar panels and fuel cells. Flake is also used to produce graphene, a seemingly wondrous graphite derivative that might revolutionize fields ranging from digital devices to biotechnology.

Vein graphite is the rarest, most expensive type of natural graphite and is characterized by particles in the form of flakes, needles or lumps. As for synthetic graphite, it lacks some of the qualities of flake and costs more."

ABOUT THE COMPANY:

Graphite finds on Energizer Resources’ (TSX:EGZ) Green Giant Property in Madagascar prompted the company to defer, for the time being, one of the world’s largest known vanadium deposits. The company says it has identified 17 graphite zones with a cumulative strike length of 320 kilometres. “There’s no other company and no other place we know of that has a graphite discovery of this magnitude,” says VP Business Development Brent Nykoliation. The project includes the company’s 75% interest in the Joint Venture Property that surrounds Energizer’s wholly owned GG Property on three sides. The company hopes to release a graphite resource estimate this summer, a PEA in the fall and feasibility by yearend.

Metallurgical results released March 26 showed purities over 90% and jumbo flake sizes of +50 mesh. Energizer also has a strategic alliance with DRA Mineral Products, Africa’s largest mine development company. Madagascar is ideally situated for important world markets, Nykoliation says.

Read feature stories about Energizer Resources’ vanadium deposit and its graphite deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.