CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

energy africa lmt

1. 4,724 Posts.
    Anyone else picked up on the following link? or am I confused?

CVI is in JV with Petro African Energy plc’s subsidiary Energy Africa Ltd applying for Kwanza permits right? (along with nexoil)

Now from what I can gather Energy Africa Ltd is owned (94.52%) by Tullow Oil.....based on the info provided at this website:

http://www.mbendi.co.za/energyafrica/index.htm

Brief summary of Tullow Oil:

"Tullow Oil plc is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration companies in Europe. The Group has 120 licences in 23 countries, with operations in Africa, Europe, South Asia and South America. In January 2007, Tullow completed the £595 million acquisition of Hardman Resources Limited, which materially enhanced the Group's operations in Mauritania and Uganda and added high-impact exploration licences in South America. Tullow is headquartered in London and employs over 250 people world-wide. Current production is approximately 80,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) and in 2007 the Group are drilling over 40 wells, including multi-well campaigns in Ghana and Uganda."

I also notice that Tullow oil is pre-qualified for angola concessions.

Is the plan for Tullow Oil to be the operator of these concessions if/when they are granted to CVI?

Any thoughts?

(please forgive me if i've missed something obvious and am way off track!)

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.