NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

energy and capital, page-3

1. 143 Posts.
    SC - I am going to get flamed for this next comment - but if the market is to get behind this company as much as some of us are - then I would dare suggest all of us stop selling. For the life of me I do not understand some people's strategy of having a "trading parcel" and another longer term parcel. All selling results in continued volatility and a general perception that this company is nothing more than a day traders dream waiting to happen. As we all know everything in this space works on supply and demand. If all of us to our bit to stop supply then demand will increase. There are thousands of other shares to adopt a short term strategy. Hold fast, hold strong and hold long. I have previously indicated my exit. I am no longer sure if this is my exit point, but I know one thing for sure, it will not be for a cent less.

Please all - simply my opinion, I am am certainly not arrogant enough to dare suggest to tell people where and when to put their money. But this is just economics 1-oh-1. Just my thoughts on NWE and SP volatility.

IMHO...honestly, just musing....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.