NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hi Kiwi.What at times becomes an enigma to me is the point that...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    Hi Kiwi.

What at times becomes an enigma to me is the point that you made concerning A-I.

"A-1 achieved an unstimulated 4mmcf/d from this zone from natural fractures and the site is just 400m away."

Yet, as we are all aware the price still dropped from 7.8 - 4.4. Admittedly it clawed it's way back to 6.4 recently & subsequently fell once more to 5.3. So the FA in fact hasn't changed that much from then till now.

I'm sure as you pointed out that "if" what's in the ground is finally realized and brought to surface that this will prove a good investment. For me though the "if" proves too much of an uncertainty at this point in time, more so with the inevitable CR looming and investor sentiment. Buying in the 7's based on "if" proved to be (I'll put it as delicate as I can) a disaster for some. So for me I'd rather see that "if" turn into a reality. I may lose a few cents not getting in at the bottom. But I won't lose anything if it doesn't eventuate either.

I hope that the anns are positive, the CR comes and goes and the SP starts to rise so that I can take a position. Not having the aforementioned criteria just means I'm playing the waiting game. So the sooner this moves the better.

I'm also enjoying the discussion.

And it's also just my opinion. As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.