GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

energy conference presentations, page-7

1. 509 Posts.
    HI acreage,

Your great finds continue,

Been reading the posts and some of them are going to crap but thank god for intelligent finds like yours.

Seams there is some frustration regarding the Permian Basin well updates, i.e. that are not fat enough with information as per the one released today.

Some merit in that call.

Over the last week I have read and reread all the PB updates and timelined all the announcements per well.

My conclusion is that something is not adding up. Initial above average flow rates, then nothing. Some dates on unloading fracc don`t add up, which all depends on the number of zones fracced. Now the 1st well that produced nearly 1300 barrels in 4 days is a test hole.

It wasn`t until I was reading through the Devon Energy and Laredo presentations that it hit me. These guys are big players and have plenty of cash flow. GGP is a minnow and holds some of the most prospective land in the PB.

The company is shitting itself about being taken out. Its the reason for a JV partner. Its for protection. GGP does not have one shareholder that holds 5% or more of the company. It is wide open. SG wants to get the protection of a JV partner BEFORE letting the oil flow. Sure there have been some problems with gas locking etc but SG likes being the boss and he knows he has got something to protect. There are some cashed up players looking to get into the PB also.
    GGP is playing the delicate game of having to do a capital raise that was put off until it had to be done, when trying to get the SP up to a level of at least the land value and after that its enterprise value without being taken out of the game by a takeover.

Interested to see if others think the same.

If all you can contribute is `the share price hasn`t moved` then try it on another thread cause we can all read a chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.