CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

energy efficiency issues paper, page-32

1. 283 Posts.
    Thanks for posting up info in Dyesol Jake. I'd heard of them but didn't know they were Listed. I watched their video. From my understanding, I don't think their technology (which DOES work) can compete with Origin's Sliver cells in terms of efficiency? Origin's Sliver cells are capable of approx. 17% efficiency. Dyesol are saying they've successfully achieved efficiencies of just over 10%. This puts them in-line with existing high quality Silicon Solar PV panels (which you could buy from any existing Solar Energy distributor). The technology sounds very interesting, but can they achieve efficiencies of 17% or above? I don't know. I'm just asking.

Then you've got the theoretical Gallium Nitride Solar Energy technology which is claimed by physicists to be capable of 30%+ efficiencies. But I'm not sure there's any physical achievements of this yet? BluGlass Ltd (BLG) were looking into this technology

All the same, Fuel Cells WILL have a Huge Market & we will be Embracing ALL Renewable Energy/High efficiency-Low Carbon Technologies in a Post Peak Oil world...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.