CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

energy firms to get new low-carbon incentives, page-6

1. 101 Posts.
    I seriously don't expect the FIT's to be an issue I clearly recall Brendan Dow making it crystal during the 48 minute recorded part of the AGM that the UK authority saw the cfcl technology as over qualified and so cfcl needed to rewrite the requirements accordingly. Have a listen to the relevant podcast on the cfcl website

Doesn't the first 12000 apply to the uk who are just a small part of the overall story in Europe, with all the member states looking at the same issues during the coming year and cfcl so well placed, anxiety shouldn't come into it. We should also remember no country wants too much of one tech ie. wind turbines for the obvious problems!

Don't also forget the 'economies of scale : meeting the rising energy costs' equation. The two will at some stage meet.

Whilst capacity in Germany is yet to be soaked up a keen eye on the expansion plan is highly likely and before anyone shoots me with the obvious walk before you run etc we should remember cfcl are clearly forward thinking and it wouldn't come as a great surprise to hear of various developments in Europe and the far east involving the company.

I for one expect a broker rerating soon a nice new year start so happy christmas all as we enjoy the ashes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.