ATR 0.00% 61.0¢ astron corporation limited

Hi Spectreau,Thanks for pointing out that EF are now updating...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Hi Spectreau,

Thanks for pointing out that EF are now updating their REE phase 2 PFS to increase throughput to 40-60ktpa of monazite, I jumped on their website and reviewed their latest April 2024 prezzo chartpack and indeed it is now stated there... I do note however that in the 22nd April 2024 EF/BSE merger chartpack announcement by BSE they were stating that EF's REE phase 2 PFS monazite throughput would be 30ktpa...so it's obviously a very recent decision to scale the PFS up to match the forecast increase in feedstock supply, possibly after enquiries by ATR?

I note that EF are now factoring in 250-300tpa Dy/Tb in their updated PFS financials, mostly from Toliara monazite, which looks to me to be a stretch given that Toliara's monazite REO HRE assemblage is not particularly high at 0.5% Dy2O3 and 0.2% Tb4O7...particularly when compared to Donald REEC at 1.8% Dy2O3 and 0.3% Tb4O7, due to it's 25% xenotime content. Donald REEC is the HRE cherry on top!

I also note in the April EF prezzo that they describe the Donald deal as a 'Non-Binding MOU to “Earn-In” to 49% Ownership' , which IMO is somewhat different to a straight J/V that I think has assumed by many of us on this thread when extrapolating a implied value for Donald, myself included.

My assumption was that the MOU proposal was for EF to invest A$180m to buy 49% of Donald phase 1 J/V, after which the parties would share the CAPEX proportionally. Re-reading the original ATR release of 28/12/2023 it states that; "Energy Fuels’ investment of A$180 million is expected to satisfy most of the equity capital requirements for the construction of the Phase 1 project" . Combining the terms "equity capital" and "Earn-In" leads me to the conclusion that EF are not buying into Donald outright, but are proposing to fund $180m of project CAPEX to earn-in to 49% ownership, which leaves ATR carrying all the financial risk if the project cannot make FID. No FID = no project CAPEX = no risk sharing for EF.

All this is (hopefully somewhat informed) speculation of course, which will happen in a information vacuum, IMO making it imperative that ATR update it's shareholders and the market ASAP on the detailed T's & C's of the J.V. proposal...It's going on to 4 months now since ATR's single page announcement of the MOU and I think if we do not get a binding J.V. announcement by the end of April we need to get at least some substantial details on the proposal...It would be nice if we could share a little of the 150% bounce that BSE has experienced since the announcement of their deal with Energy Fuels. GLTAH & DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.5¢ 60.0¢ $20.60K 33.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9078 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 3886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.5¢ 62.5¢ 62.5¢ 726
Last updated 13.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ATR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.