FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Very well said mate and I agree with your sentiment but I think...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Very well said mate and I agree with your sentiment but I think my point is getting a bit warped or perhaps I'm not conveying it clearly.

The article itself, in my opinion, is not sexist towards our CEO. That's what I was trying to say initially and that's the link that the retraction or apology article makes. Referring to a woman in the bath is not referring to all women. It's a character reference from a movie. A poor choice of reference in a professional article? Sure! But not something that we should be blowing up into something it's not. The article should be referred to as crass if anything. Not sexist. Let me put it this way, if I said it was a man in a bath saying the same thing... would that be sexist?

Now, just to be clear... Will I come to defence on women's rights any day of the week? you bet! Do I believe Women and for that matter all people of all genders, sexual preferences, ethnicity etc. are equal? Absolutely. I'm just sick to death of the media and general public blowing things up into MASSIVE gender issues when they're not.

At the end of the day stuff like this can quickly become censorship and I'm a big fan of free speech!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.