AJX 20.0% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi NZdude, I'm heading to the US end of March, for a month. I've...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi NZdude, I'm heading to the US end of March, for a month. I've been living in Europe (mainly Switzerland) with my family for the past 10 months and am currently up in the Swiss Alps living right at the slopes in a snow caravan. Working in the local ski rental shop for the season. I know Switzerland well and it reminds me a bit of the south island of NZ. Beautiful!

I can check this out when I'm in the states. Let me know what to look for. We are going to the states on our way back to Oz (round the world ticket). I'm also really interested in going to Greer to visit the premises and meet the team if I can. I've sent an email to the 'info' address requesting a visit. I hold over 150,000 of these bad boys so I'm pretty heavily invested. Hopefully I can get to do this. We arrive in NY and leave from LA so we have no real plans yet and I thought I'd pass through South Carolina on the way to visiting a friend in Kentucky.

I've held for just over 2 years now and I must say the past 12 months have been tough to watch (SP wise) but I still remain confident in the future of AJX and satisfied with the growth they've achieved to date. Nick is the right man so we'll just have to keep watching and holding.

Anyway, I read all the threads but rarely post. I appreciate all the info and discussions from the regulars here. Haven't heard much from the 'boiler boys' lately which I'm Very Confused about..haha

All the best to all holders for this year and beyond. I think things will all start to come together in 2017. Onward and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $18.70K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2750540 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 166777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 201850
Last updated 13.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.