AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

EnergyX DLE at Olaroz, page-4

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Egan told me that his initial business plan for the company involved “going to the producers and proposing this solution that can replace the ponds. But what I learned really quickly is that these companies are very reluctant to switch technologies and get rid of the pond they’re already using.” It turns out that doing things because this is how we’ve always done it is not reasoning that is exclusive to big oil and gas companies.

“So,” Egan continued, “we pivoted our approach and said, how can we build a technology that is complementary to the pond? None of the producers’ existing infrastructure changes; we just add a small piece of equipment that improves all of the efficiencies to the existing infrastructure in a complementary manner.”

To accomplish that with a minimum of on-site footprint, EnergyX has developed a metal housing that looks like a large ship container or long railroad car, which houses a series of its patented membrane processing units and associated technology. While somewhat ordinary looking on the outside, it is actually quite sophisticated, with air-conditioning, insulation, full electricity supply and excellent interior lighting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.