RFX 9.09% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Redflow have a fully scalable product already. This...

1. 4,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2416
    Redflow have a fully scalable product already. This from@SimonHackett 's blog: The role of flow batteries in dispatchable renewable energy grids

From my own perspective:
    1. Redflow has a primary target market where they are kicking goals. They should focus on that until they build sufficient credibility to facilitate expansion into other markets.
    2. By the time these major projects come to our (the public's) attention, the opportunity to supply major components into the project is long past.
    3. If Redflow have a product that meets the requirements of a particular project you can be absolutely certain that the engineers will come knocking.
    4. When Redflow is ready to address other markets, I suspect that there will be a long list of highly profitable candidates that will sit well ahead of grid-scale opportunities.
    5. In specific relation to building something different (like a bigger version of the ZBM), this would me a massive mistake in my opinion. Why would Redflow design something for which they have no manufacturing capability when there is a perfectly good product available with a manufacturing facility sitting there waiting to build hundreds of them every month?

It takes a lot of research and planning to successfully enter a market against established competitors. Redflow came damn near sinking themselves three years ago by not realising that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $9.316K 89.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60326 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 14715 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.