RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

enforced patience!, page-2

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Bones,
    patience has rewarded me in 2009 and 2010. I learnt a long time ago not to sell on strong fundamentals unless the macro situation changes drastically. Most of the smart investors know that the third year in a presidential primary is the most rewarding for the equities markets and we are seeing the birth of a run to 13,000 on the DOW. The US Fed will keep printing and devaluing their currency while inflation starts to go rampant...this will and has led to increasing commodity prices across the board.

I kept LYC, AUC and PLV and have been rewarded handsomely. one of the biggest lessons was a sell i did on Black Pearl Resources and Fortescue before their big runs...i will not make those mistakes again.

OVR is a 85cps-100cps stock in my eye for the end of 2011. If people think that's a wild assumption, i suggest doing some due diligence and looking at PLV's charts...eerily similar. A couple of months is not a hindrance...there are not many other companies that are undervalued and are going to be building a mine in the next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.