RNX 0.00% 0.8¢ renegade exploration limited

Hi Bazisbusy,I use a small notebook computer when away from home...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Bazisbusy,

I use a small notebook computer when away from home with an 11.1 inch screen and a solid state hard drive (the fan is the only moving part, so vibrations are not a problem). It also has an extended life (14 hour) battery and an inbuilt slot for a SIM card (data transfers on the 3G network). The computer is set so that closing the lid does absolutely nothing - no sleep mode or hibernation activated.

I log onto my trading platform (webIRESS) before I leave home and therefore have an ongoing, live data update plus a live screen available to me with my watch list and trading depths displayed, as soon as I flip the notebook open. With a 14 hour battery (actually gives me about 12 hours) having it on constantly is not an issue.

My mobile phone gives me data which is in the public domain and therefore twenty minutes old. It's no good to me for those stocks which I actively trade.

Any notebook with a solid state hard drive would do. Mine happens to be a Sony VAIO VPCX118LG (in case you're interested in the specs). Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.