ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Oh, lookout, Mr Phishi is back again.....tag team action. I must...

1. 983 Posts.
    Oh, lookout, Mr Phishi is back again.....tag team action. I must say that I do prefer Ms Phishi, the posts are so much more articulate and structured.

Hahaha, I like this new look Phishi (Mr & Ms), we can even have a laugh occasionally. Who'd have thunk it?

Actually, trumpet blowing was one of your terms from a post some months back (that was from Mr).....I was browsing some of your other posts on other stocks after your last suspension and noticed you accusing some other poor poster of being a trumpet blower for claiming a profit, so it's yours baby.

The whole VOIP sector as an investment has been a waste of time for all investors so far. As you know I have made my investment in MNF and even that is down although not as much as it's peers.

The joke of it is that it will take a rally of sorts by the popular media making strong recommendations for investors to jump into the VOIP and/or IT sector for a share price appreciation.

At that time it won't matter a damn about financials, fundamentals, directors and Rhondas. I dare say even Freshy would get a boost from a media inspired rally. Just look at these noobs coming into FRE now smelling blood. Do you think any of them have actually read a report on FRE? I think not.

Quite depressing actually. If ENG or MNF came out tomorrow with a report showing $10M profit with $0 debt I doubt hardly anyone would notice and we would all be in the same boat. Even if they announce dividends I doubt anyone would pay much attention in a meaningful way.

Frankly, probably like most of us long termers here I wish I was not in the damn sector at all but I am so will have to stick it out. It would probably be a great thing if they could all grab a hotel room together and go at it so we could have one big super voip company.

In conclusion, now that ENG is on the road to recovery and MNF has nothing left to prove, I will back it off. But they had better not slip or out come the knives again, lol!

So, where is Ms Phishi? Cooking tea?

PS: This ain't a bait post, if you treat it like that then we can go at it hammer and tong or you can just chillax a while and let things slide, I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.