Here are my responses to your points. 1. This was probably the...

1. 7,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Here are my responses to your points.
    1. This was probably the most confusing part of all the information I have. I am reading it differently to you. I have a presentation saying no "founder" sell down. I believe this leaves 53 million shares open for sale which going by the sceond screen dump have been given for free?
    4. while no seed or pre-ipo capital raising, they have simply given free shares for what they consider fair value is what I understand?

As for who Sanlam is, I have a list of IPO's for the last 2 years and I have them as leading N1 Holdings (N1H) and Todd River Resources (TRT). Both stagged 1st day by about 10%.

So here are my thoughts:
    I have big concern looking at their pro-forma balance sheet. After raising the 6mil, their current liabilities are still exceeing current assets by quite a bit? This is not normal to me? Especially considering they are still burning cash as of FY 2016.

Disappointed they have not give half year 2017 results in the prospectus. It was implied to me that they are looking at EBITDA for CY17 of 1.5m? Maybe this is why they are only raisin 6mil and current assets will slowly exceed current liabilities?

EV is 40mil.. seems quite high, but if they can increase their sales and maintain or slightly improve margin we could see a turnaround.

Sitting on the fence at this stage.

Capture5.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.