BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The amount of mis-information that has been pushed on this forum...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

The amount of mis-information that has been pushed on this forum over the last few years at least, has not only been bloody disgusting, with personal attacks on key personnel within the Brainchip structure, but 100% straight out lies, that when reported were never removed, yet genuine opinions, including solid facts were removed at will.

The wheel has turned, negativity is being drowned out by positivity because our company has just quietly forged ahead, so close to the major milestone, that being, finally recognised on the world stage, as leaders and true visionaries led by Peter and Anil.

I congratulate ALL long termers like myself, we have never lost sight of the long game, at times I'll admit it was a little stressful, especially when Covid first hit...but I did buy at 3.9 and had a good year in 2020...but it's who we have invested in, not cowboys, but highly intelligent, disciplined professionals with morals, people whom not only care about themselves but equally about their very loyal shareholder base here in Australia.

We can all celebrate as ONE....Brainchip Inc is ONE big family.. embrace it and enjoy the fruits of years and years of hard work, especially mentally, we aren't quite there yet, but soon we will be able to say:

WE MADE IT

Goodnight from Perth.........Tech

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.