KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Engagement.

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Just watched some the Swedish investors take home points from WB filters. One was of course a good product but more so a management team that matched the quality of the product. Now many will remember when the new management took over the pain and doubts and absolute shellacking James and team took. I recall names like numb nuts, event managers, low class office workers and so forth nearly every week been thrown about on HC to convey the disgust at the new style from GK;s day.

Three years on and all that name calling seems to have come to an end except for the occasional slag off.

What I have learnt today is there are stories going on in the back ground that are not promoted as they are not yet substantial and may or may not lead somewhere. The only time we hear real news is when the ink is dry on the contract or collaboration.

Think about this one simple fact that highlights this. The recent NZ/AUS award was only announced when we were selected as finalist, not when we entered the competition. Likewise all those collaborations with the big words on the power point presentations with TBD were only done so when it was pretty much a done deal. The leg work had gone on for a year and the trial designs already completed and approved by the hospital before they even put up those TDB potential collaborators. We learnt this important fact when the trials were public on clinical gov sites day after the announcement. It takes almost a year for that to year.

So when all that name calling and moaning was going on they were to busy working on deals and collaborations that would eventual earn them an innovations award.

Take home message don't judge a team by their words but by their accomplishments and actions and timelines being meet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.