KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Engagement., page-13

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Poor old fella...

When Nox was .50 cents you were buying all you could it’s now .37 - if someone acquired 10ks worth it’s now valued at 7.4k

At the same time KZA was .35 and you said it was going into the 20’s - it’s now at 50 cents - if someone acquired 10ks worth then it’s now valued at 14.2K

I know, I’d rather have 14.2k over 7.4k but also I would not be bitterly posting on these threads if I had a loss - i’d invest my time in understanding why I got this so badly wrong. I think this may well be the underlying cause of your emotional irrational expenditure of time negatively posting on this thread and of course these swipes have no impact at all on this companies success in recent times.

Its very obvious this company is re-rating and it keeps releasing good news story after good news story.

The place for people to do research is why so many world class oncology groups are paying for trials from their own pockets to the benefit of KZA - on GDC-0084?

You claim KZA needs 20 million but ignore the equivalent 60-80 million in value that is being poured into the company at no cost to Kazia and in this process have missed out on winnings and accepted losses in their place...

But fortunately there is still time for you to jump onboard the big gains are still to be had my friend.
    Last edited by rikki: 15/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.