KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Engagement., page-2

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Completely agree with your post H - the time has changed and it took a little while for followers of NOV to convert to KZA, JG and team and for management to win over a well established audience...

But look at all the work that’s been accomplished ‘in the rear view mirror’ much has been achieved... I know we go on about this but the collaborations are truly extraordinary!

This company has never been stronger there was a cultural shift and I agree we would have had a number of announcements if we were entering an award - well before the finalist stage.

Personally I like that we hear about an item when it’s already secured - yes we get less announcements but we have a 100% strike rate on announced items coming to fruition... also it feels there is less opportunity for short term players in our SP when they don’t add value at all and value is being realised for true investors and there’s less on the table for the two-pip-guys.

Each day brings us a day closer to readouts - and making a real difference in people’s lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.