FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

MikeMennell - Refer to page 6 of the results where the...

1. 7,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    MikeMennell - Refer to page 6 of the results where the commentary ends, just before the audit/rview status bottom of the page. I quote:

"..it is difficult to see how growth can be funded responsibly without strong cash reserves. In this regard the company is in a strong fundamental position and therefore the ability to fund further EXPONENTIAL GROWTH can be accommodated, and is in fact ANTICIPATED"

This single line was one of the main reasons I got in and a clear leak the directors anticipate extremely strong growth, perhaps you should report them to ASIC for ramping though.

I wonder if they meant exceptional as exponential would mean growth year on year that gains pace and I will admit that wont happen period. Maybe they are just referring ot the next 2 years though and that could happen.

To support Adds4 I agree with you, sometimes you need to thing big and the fact this stock was 15c not long ago should not be held against it. If earnings can be doubled which they could be considering how strong the second half was who knows. The strong cash position will allow acquisitions and EPS of 40c could be hit and maybe a 20c divvy. If the market starts trading on historical levels and we see PER's of 15 back there is your $6. Add in 3-4 brokers covering the up and comer and getting clients into it as well as entry to the SAP 300 or 200 and you are away. That is the optimistic level and is possible but sh1t, $3 will do us all just fine. MND was a similar story, AAX also. The new gas deal with China will underpin growth for years and you could argue FGE should be on a PER of 15 now. Their business model seems sound and profitable and compared to peers it is half the price all things being equal. Their name will become known in the market and todays result, volumes and movement wont hurt it. I look for more run up next week as momentum gains. Time will tell though, drink up this weekend and best of luck to all Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.