FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

In order to ascertain what PE they may get , just look at the...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    In order to ascertain what PE they may get , just look at the other similar companys with a similar market cap or enterprise value of the biz.

Our market cap is still below 100mill

I think PE 5-6-7 MAX going forward is the most we'll get for now in a 'recovery' based market.

Assuming say 30 cents per share EPS and a forward PE 5, we get $1.50

the market still needs to see CERTAINTY of future earnings to give it a higher PE than 5-6 going forward in in this market

IN A BULL MARKET, it can get PE 10 for its market cap and growth profile.

In a very strong BULL MARKET it can get more

If we have another 2-3 periods of good earnings it will earn its stripes ala ANG has recently, or CDD etc

its a biz that under present conditions is earning + retaining alot of cash. And thats a very good sign

A good indicator of the future is the MD saying that theyre looking to partner up with a gigger company to take advantage of growth in their field and opportunities.

The order book is also very strong

Its a company in its strong growth phase , so who knows what theyll do to take advantage of growth opps. I expect more takeovers of businesses ala CDD or ANG etc. They have good strong cash-flow from operations and theyre gonna sell land/property to raise more cash in the future as well it seems.

We'll see what happens, but it seems a good investment for the future as the biz is following the footsteps of many other companys that started off with massive cash-flow generation like CDD or COF or MND in their early early stages, and kept investing that cash-flow in CAPEX takeovers to grow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.