APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

engineers australia, page-11

1. 9,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    Hi Harriet

"Far as I know plant construction is robustly moving forward...as stated in all recent updates. "

So does that mean you haven't seen a public announcement to the contrary or have you actually spoken with someone , been to the site etc etc "robustly "moving forward - does that mean on time, in spec and on budget?

As far as I know ABC learning was a great company until 18 months after they closed the doors and they liquidator said there was no return to holders officially. We all knew before then we were stuffed.

My question about declaring you interest s you would be well aware was not about your HC tick a box but is was about what link you have to the company. Are you a employee, relative of a employee, from a media company etc etc. You continue to make statements and imply that you know more than is publicly released and take the extreme positive side that everything will work out 100% in APG favour and from a risk perspective I never see that happen in business in real life. There is always compromise.

Not knocking just trying to get some realism into possible outcomes, time it will take, cost and reality that everything might not be OK with plant ,management,costs and partners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.