ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

english translation of danish article, page-14

1. 10,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hejsa Susse, Jeg saa dit navn paa IDL og taenkt maaske, saa slog jeg dit navn op og voila ! Hun er Danske !! LOL

So folks this is for susse

Susse can correct me mistakes as I am a dysperplexic

"Govt says no to breaking up the suburbs in Narsaq"

Kvanefjeldet (name place) is simply too close to to town, says O. K Berthelsen MO for minerals

The new govt says no to a recovering of urnaium as a bi prodcut at Kvanfjeldtet just 6 km from Narsaq. But at the saem time the govt is preopared to discuss 0 tolerance to radio active substances (which has been law sine 1988).

Kfeldtet is so close to Narsaq that we will not run any rik for radio active pollution from unranium even as a bi product,.

Captilising on on resources we will accpet but not at the expense of the environment

This means that we, depending on the circumstances, are prepared to consider extracting urnaium as a bi product says OKB. (??? editors comment - hmmm)

The prevuous director of natural resources stated previoulsy that Sth Greenland is one big Uranium resource
    (no wonder they are so mad LOL)

Guarantees

If we can extract Uranium without threat to peeople or the environment we will be willing to treat a application for resource finding (?? cant remember the english word but u know what I mean), Greenland must have 100% guarantee that the Ur is not used for weapons but only for peaceful purposes.

OKR does not beleive that there is a rush to prove (susse help ?) a 0 tolerance case wrt radiactive substances (Again there appears to be an opening for dialogue in this statemnt).

We have so much potential within our resources eg Molybdenum @ Malmberg, zink and lead @ Kirkespirdalen, olivin (googl dat as i cant remember) @ Fiskefjorden, diamonds @ Kanger....

there are mines that will gen 1500 work places and alone getting the greenlanders ready and qwualified for those is enough (!!!!)

Lets forst open those mines then we will get the required time to investigate the consequences of a urnaium extraftion ctivity says OK B

Ssskim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.