MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi adlBearing up thank you, I hope you are ok:)First, and not...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi adl

Bearing up thank you, I hope you are ok:)

First, and not meaning to nit-pick; the exact wording on the Ensco 104 schedule is:

'Next to ENI in Australia Jun. 13 to Feb. 14, mid 220s'

which gives Eni eight months of drilling - three to four sixty day wells. The number of wells or schedule may be changed if they drill through the cyclone season with its inevitable hold-ups. We know the wells around TS are pretty tough in any case.

Thanks for the heads up on the EP situation. It is interesting to note that the EP for Penguin Deep would also have covered the Windjana well, now located on MEO's WA-488-P. The dead links on the DMP site (which I have brought to their attention) makes research difficult.

In the EP for Evan's Shoal North 1(ESN1) well they don't name a rig - unlike the NT/P68 EP so Blackwood probably will not need any amendments re naming another rig as they are both jack-ups.

For mine ESN1 and Blackwood will be in the programme. I am not sure about Heron - probably dependent on (1) Blackwood/ESN1 and (2) the 'further studies' so perhaps in 2014. I am not sure if ESN1 is problematic another well may be drilled at Evan's Shoal, depending on the P68 J/V.

Penguin Deep will most likely be on the schedule and possibly, as they are re-visiting a gas find, more time could be spent there.

It is my hope that WA-454-P will be included as MEO are:

'currently seeking a funding partner to assist with appraising the assessed upside potential of the existing discovered resource as well as testing the deeper potential at Marina ......... with a 40% COS.'

* ASX release 25th March 2013. *

As far as the resource estimate at Blackwood I will have to look at that again and get back to you. I know DM and the Eni G&Gs couldn't agree on the extent of Blackwood, as was mentioned at the 2012 AGM so it is difficult for us mere SHs to get a handle on the resource.

I seem to recall the discussion with Daz was around a blob on a map that kept changing in size. With Heron it was a bit different as we had seismic to look at which was readily published by MEO who are rather more transparent than Eni. I tend to be more conservative as guesswork can be misleading to potential readers of the HC forum.

I will get back to you. Hopefully we will have more info before and during the drilling programme.

Like Paul I will be enjoying the long weekend.

Go Eagles!

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.