NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Dear TShirt,I had a look at the Eni website. I am like Kevin...

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Dear TShirt,

I had a look at the Eni website. I am like Kevin 'Big Kev' McQuay, I'm excited. When you look at Eni's fourth quarter and full year unaudited figures released on 15 Feb. 2013 you can see Eni is a massive and proven company. I can't wait for the rig procurement news and the subsequent drilling news. I am not sure that I appreciated what Eni means to the company. The general hint is that drilling will begin in June although which block is uncertain but can be guessed from NEN's own schematic.

See the following:- http://www.eni.com/en_IT/attachments/media/press-release/2013/02/press-release-2012-fourth-quarter-results.pdf

The following presentation is last year's future looking strategy like that we can expect 14 March 2013. Whilst it is not comprehensive I trust this year's strategy announcement has a section dedicated to Vietnam.

http://www.eni.com/en_IT/attachments/investor-relations/presentation/2012/2012-2015-strategy/2012-2015-strategy.pdf

Also, below is the link to the announcement by Eni of its collaboration with Petrovietnam. I love how the MOU was signed in Rome not Vietnam! What does it say about the power of Eni???

I had a look for Block 114 3D seismic surveying news and have failed to find anything. I gleaned that the 3D survey is upcoming but nothing I read was clear on the matter. It is clear that NEN is best placed as to contributing big gas flows when you look at block size and possible volume.

As to more immediate issues I would like to see news, whether in the quarterly report or hopefully sooner, on the water disposal well in NSA, Glau 2D seismic capture news, and anything else in relation to further production/reserves in California.

If anyone has a list of issues to be completed in chronological order I would be interested to see it. I have tried one last year and as usual everything takes that bit longer that one would like!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.