BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Hi Navy Gulf, I also agree with Damo and oorain. I supported the...

1. 107 Posts.
    Hi Navy Gulf, I also agree with Damo and oorain. I supported the capital raising after listening to Rob King as the other option was to let the company go under and hence lose any chance of recovering our investment.I felt the company had some chance of turning things around but they still have a very long way to go before they gain any respect from shareholders and they need to post positive returns over a number of periods before the share price will show any positive movement.

I still believe the Chairman is as much to blame as CL for the poor decisions as all those major decisions would require board approval and yet he still has his head in the trough. Why would CL get a severance payout if he was totally to blame.

My bundle of shares now sit right at the back of the bottom drawer and I at the current price and the state of the local and global economy I expect them to stay there gathering dust for quite some time yet. I occassionally browse HC just to see if there is any news but it seems that we are all very poorly imformed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.