MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

eni to operate es n1, page-2

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    Hi. Agent, if it is any consolation to you it appears the S/P has stabilized for the time being, it also appears that we maybe coming into a bit of of volatility in the new year, how this reflects on MEO is uncertain. But in the interim on these price levels MEO has held these low levels quite well, Indicators are pointing to a 8 cent break to fill in the previous gap, whilst we have been stabilizing on low volume it appears that MEO has found its foundation of pricing fundamentals. I did state that From and previously that as of the 15/12/2012 on ASTRO cycles that MEO should be looked upon as a serious threat towards the O&G market, don't be surprised of some left field ann in the short term, ENI are not here for the short term as they see the potential of what is on the horizon, also it would not surprise HERON revisited at a later date in 2013, the gas is definitely there in that region , its just a matter of how to extract it without the previous complications..

AS stated we have a Major player on our side to guide MEO on the World arena, so while we get regular posters pulsating there angst and annoyance with MEO, is only giving me more confidence of the direction of MEO,s determination for there yield and slice of the O&G market, don't be surprised that we start to see some of the old regular posters coming back on board in FEB for there support of the company.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.