AHF 5.00% 2.1¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Enjoy, page-3

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi All
    I've noticed that we all have an opinion on AHF. I'm also cautious, while we all opinionate about this company's strategy and business executions. I am aware that they have had to transition from one strategy to another over the last 3 to 4 yesrs, this is no different to other retail sectors e.g David Jones and Myers.

I am already invested in the company, so I can only hope that management can deliver the results, at this stage we are not there just yet. But i am doing all that i could to make others aware of their products in the retail space. I do but their Milk and have convinced others to support the cause. If I can locate other products such as butter and yogurt I will also be happy to buy it and encourage other to jump on board. After seeing the latest results, I too think this company has much work to do in order to deliver for its SH. But I also understand that the current business landscape is not the most smooth sailing. This stock is not for the faint hearted. High risk, high return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $9.011K 429.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 546000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.